|1. The Promoter of this competition is Juana Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, C73, Okhla Phase 1, Delhi 110020, India.
2. The competition is not open to employees or agents of JuanaTech™ or any other company in the same group of companies as JuanaTech™ or anyone else connected to the competition and/or their immediate family.
3. The competition is only open to entrants aged 18 years or above who are:
4. Each nominated teacher must submit an entry which shows that they have developed and implemented a creative idea which has improved the learning outcomes and capabilities of their students. This should be demonstrated in the entry through tangible evidence. The activity or project must be completed before 26 November 2018. They must answer the following questions within their entry while preparing their ppt/sway presentation:
5. Entries can only be submitted by completing the downloadable PDF/Word document found at www.juanatech.com/inspiredteachers. By submitting an entry and nomination form, the teacher is confirming that they have been selected and nominated by their School Principal, Director of Studies, Head of Department or equivalent and must include both the teacher and the nominator’s signature or institution’s official stamp. JuanaTech™ reserves the right to request evidence of such nomination and to invalidate entries if such is not provided.
6. The entry can be supported by images, photos and videos. All text and videos must be in English. JuanaTech™ will moderate all entries and reserves the right to reject entries which are technically unacceptable, contain inappropriate material or breach any of these terms and conditions. All people in the videos and photos must have given written consent to their being involved in the competition. Should your entry be selected as a winner, JuanaTech™ may require you to supply consent forms as proof.
7. The teacher’s entry must be viewable and / or legible to the judges. All drawings and photos should be sent as JPG or PNG files. All videos should be in an .mp4 format. Entrants may be requested to reformat their entries if it cannot be viewed on receipt. Large files such as videos and photos can be sent via WeTransfer or any alternative used for such purposes.
8. We do not accept group entries. Teachers must work individually. Teachers must introduce and nominate at least 2 additional teachers outside their own school institution who is not already a participant in the competition.
9. All entries must be received by midnight on 26th November 2018. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or which are not delivered by the closing date. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as entries cannot be returned.
10. The winners of the competitions are as follows:
11. The winner will be selected by a panel made up of an independent judge alongside representatives of JuanaTech™. The winning entries will be the one which in the opinion of the panel best meet the entry criteria. The decision of the panel is final and at their own discretion. No correspondence will be entered into regarding this matter.
12. The winners will be notified by 30th November 2018 by email, using the address provided when entering the competition. Winners must reply to that email within 10 days of receipt. If no response is received, JuanaTech™ reserves the right to select other winners. A list of the winning entrants along with their names will also be announced on this website.
13. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that: (i) they are either the owner of their submitted entry and/or have obtained all necessary permissions to use all material in the entry which is not original to the entrant (including any text, images, photos, videos or drawings) including without limitation the necessary permissions to submit the entry for this competition and to enable JuanaTech™ and its licensees to use the entry in accordance with these terms and conditions; (ii) they have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in their entry or the consent of their parent or guardian if they are under 18; (iii) their entry does not infringe the rights of any other person; (iv) JuanaTech™ is permitted without additional payment or permission to reproduce, publish, distribute and/or otherwise use their submitted entry in any print or electronic or online media anywhere in the world for any promotional or publicity purposes whatsoever including without limitation to carry out the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions; (v) all statements presented in their entry are true and accurate; and (vi) to the extent permitted by law, that they waive all moral rights in their entry. Any material that does not comply with this term will be excluded from the competition. If JuanaTech™ has questions about an entry including, without limitation, the copyright and/or other permissions to use the entry, we may contact the school and the entrant for further information including, for example, to verify that the relevant entrant has obtained all necessary rights and permissions to the submitted material. JuanaTech™ reserves the right to ask the winning entrants to sign a written release confirming the above and to provide copies of all such permissions before awarding any prize and to invalidate entries or winners if the appropriate release or permissions are not provided. Copyright of all submitted material will remain with the copyright holders.
14. JuanaTech™ shall have the right, to change, add material to, delete material from or edit the winning entry in order to conform with the requirements of any and all printing and digital formats, and/or any other regulatory, legal and/or editorial requirements.
15. JuanaTech™ accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by anyone as a result of their entering the competition or accepting the prize. JuanaTech™ further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of JuanaTech™ for death or personal injury as a result of their own negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives are available. JuanaTech™ reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions or change the prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances.
17. Entrants accept that if they win, JuanaTech™ and its licensees will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, age and school name for the purposes of announcing the winners of this competition and making available the winning entry on this site or such other sites as JuanaTech™ may determine at its discretion. They may also be required to participate in post-event publicity.
18. Each winner is responsible for any tax implications arising from winning a prize.
20. Participation demonstrates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms are subject to India laws.