Entry must meet the following criteria:
- Project Platforms (any 1) –
- Microsoft MakeCode for micro:bit (microbit.org)
- Minecraft coding
- Project theme (any 1) –
- Cultural Heritage
- Humanitarian Action
- AI for Good
- Project Submission – A zip file to be uploaded on cloud storage (Google Drive/OneDrive/Any other cloud storage)
- Should be named after the team’s name.
- A Video File that includes:
- Recording of the project (maximum length 2 minutes).
- Brief description of the team’s project including how it helps the selected theme and which problem statement it is related to and solution suggested in an Indian context within the video as a voice-over. Voice overs can be done in English or Hindi.
- Write up on the project with learning outcomes (50 words) to be submitted along with the video and your takeaways after creating the project.
- Must be an original work of the student/team.
- May only contain content, for which you have, all required consents and approvals.
- Cannot contain, as determined by organizers, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a message inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.
- By submitting an entry, you represent that:
- a) You are the creator of the submission
- b) You own all rights to the submission
- c) The submission does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
All entries will be judged by the individual contest’s committed jury.
The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received and the quality of the entries.
This is a 2-stage competition:
Elimination Round 1 – Regional Level: Entries will be screened on the basis of the Videos submitted and winners (1st 2nd and 3rd position) from each class at the regional level (5 regions of India – North, South, East, West, and Central) will be announced to compete at the National Level.
National Level: The participants of the National Level will have to present before the Jury through online video call, their entire project and answer questions posted/asked by the Jury.
By submitting an entry, you:
(a) Irrevocably grant the organisers and its partners, license, and unconditional/perpetual right and permission to copy, publish, post, and adapt, your work for any social media outreach throughout the world without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party.
(b) Agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against all involved parties on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
By participating in our contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these General Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Parties involved and Judges, which are final and legally binding as they pertain to the contests. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or the web site or to be acting in violation of the General Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out an entrant whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ADMINISTRATOR’S SITE OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Organisers, partners, and the other Promotion entities are not responsible for:
- Typographical errors in any materials relating to the contest
- Lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entries
- Cancellations, postponements, or delays
- Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder
- Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest
- Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries
- Or any other causes beyond such parties’ control, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the contest or to perform under these official rules.
Administrator and its partners, make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize; Organisers specifically
DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.